Agile Project Manager
Are you a seasoned Agile Project Manager willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using different working approaches that are both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a multi-skilled, great communicator, strong leader who manages project frameworks with ease. A Project Manager, in ScaleFocus will support the growth of the practice and be responsible for managing interesting and challenging projects from our portfolio.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Identify, define and execute the best project management methodology and framework for each assigned project
- Manage and control projects with respect to scope, time, budget, resources, quality and risks. Responsibilities include defining and analyzing requirements, developing/maintaining project plans and documentation, managing project scope, budget and schedule, managing quality through acceptance testing and leading project evaluation sessions, tracking and managing project risks
- Lead and direct project team members and third-party resources by assigning/monitoring tasks and identifying/resolving issues to ensure all parties are on track with project scope and requirements, deadlines and schedules
- Build collaborative, productive teams, engage and manage all relationships with customers and internal stakeholders, maintain consistent communication, both formal and informal
- Improve performance through optimized practices and processes
- Manage one or more IT projects
What qualifications are needed?
- 2+ of experience in Project Management
- Awareness for both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience in managing projects with different frameworks (Waterfall, Scrum, ScrumBan, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience in all phases of project management from high-level planning to detailed and extensive planning, managing the project execution, monitoring and control and roll-out, including change management, UAT and training
- Experience in managing multinational teams with more than 10 members
- Excellent knowledge with Microsoft tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Visio, etc.) as well as Jira, Trello and other task management systems
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Experience in defining, estimating, scheduling, updating and reporting project deliverables and resources in a detailed fashion using a PM tool, such as MS Project
- Strong team leadership. Builds collaborative and productive teams
- Comfortable with ambiguity. Flexibility in assignments, teams
- Excellent, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentational skills
- Excellent conflict management skills
- Strong time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written English
- Bachelor’s Degree in management, business, computer science or related field
- PMP or PMI-ACP certification will be considered a strong advantage
Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna / Skopje
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze.
As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle.
Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity.
That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.