Back Office Specialist
Are you a passionate Back Office Specialist who would like to grow as a professional and would like to take part in billing activities? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Back Office team to prepare reports and statistics and assist with the analysis of the monthly financials . This position gives a chance to participate in continuous process improvement projects.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
• Support the billing process through preparing and sending monthly timesheets
• Prepare documents, e.g. Purchase Orders, Acceptance Protocols, Statement of Works
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
• Prepare reports and statistics, assist with the analysis of the monthly financials
• Providing diverse reports to stakeholders
• Participate in continuous process improvement projects
What would be considered as an advantage?
• Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or relevant specialty
• Good knowledge of MS products, especially Excel
• Excellent English (written and spoken)
• Strong communication & teamwork skills
• Desire to learn more and conquer new heights
• Proactivity and “Getting things done” mindset
• Eyes for the details
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze. As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle. Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity. That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.