BI / Analytics Developer
The Data Team @ScaleFocus are now actively growing and ready to welcome professionals with diverse interests and expertise in the Data universe, that will boost team proficiency and strive for excellence.
At ScaleFocus we aim high. We share your enthusiasm for:
- Participating and contributing in different projects for a wide range of business industry – Banking, Telecommunications, Finance, Health care, Insurance. We have expertise and actively working with a variety of traditional BI solutions, like IBM Cognos, Microsoft SSRS/SSAS, Oracle BI, SAP Business Objects, Tableau, Qlik, Pentaho, etc.
Our requirements regarding the technology stack are not limited to specific vendor. If you have expertise and experience in other Data Analytics tool, we will be glad to review you application as well.
You will be encouraged to show your super powers via contributions, not only to development stream, but also actively attend in the whole project phases, like pre-sales, High-level and detailed analysis and specification, deployment strategy, testing and data quality, coaching, etc.
- 2+ years of experience designing and developing reporting solutions and analytics
- Proficient with relational databases and working knowledge of SQL programming
- Expertise in data warehouse concepts, practices, and procedures
- Ability to translate business needs to technical specifications and produce quality written documentation for non-technical audiences
- BSc/BA in Data Science, Business Software, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field
Stand out with:
- Performance optimization concepts on Database and presentation
- Interest in the development of others – coaching, teaching and openly share knowledge to expand skills and capabilities of other team members.
- Experience in previous data projects for Banking, Telco, Finance, Health care, Insurance
- Expertise in Data Warehouse design concepts and best practices
- Familiar with large scale BI platforms and complex DB development tasks
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for life insurance
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.