BI / ETL Developer
At ScaleFocus we aim high. We share your enthusiasm for designing and developing new innovative software solutions; maintaining and enhancing existing software applications; creating architectural and technical specifications and communicating with clients. Joining us means you will keep the curiosity in and reach new technical heights.
The Data Intelligence and Data Management Teams @ScaleFocus are now actively growing and ready to welcome professionals with diverse interests and expertise in the Data universe!
- Design state-of-the-art BI and analytics solutions
- Build and deploy jobs and flows adhering best practices
- Build complex SQLs / stored procedures as part of solution implementation
- Extend and improve existing BI systems
- Create visualizations and analytical reports/dashboards
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting
- Develop and execute data quality tasks
- Create technical documentation
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate systems
- Successful candidate will have most (if not all) of the below characteristics:
In-depth knowledge of working with SQL programming language in at least one of: Oracle PL/SQL, T-SQL (Microsoft SQL Server or Sybase), DB2, Netezza, Teradata or another relational database platform
- Experience in the ETL development in at least one of: DataStage, SSIS, ODI, Informatica PowerCenter, Pentaho, Talend or another ETL tool
- Experience with Cognos, SSRS, OBIEE, SAP Business Objects, Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI or another BI Analytical Reporting tool
- Ability to translate business needs to technical specifications and produce quality written documentation for non-technical audiences
- BSc/BA in Data Science, Business Software, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field
Nice to have:
- Experience with complex DB development tasks
- Expertise in Data Warehouse design concepts and best practices
- Familiar with large scale BI platforms and Enterprise solutions
- Performance optimization concepts on Database, ETL and Reporting layer
- Interest in the development of others – coaching, teaching and openly share knowledge to expand skills and capabilities of other team members.
- Experience in No SQL databases or Machine Learning solutions
- Experience in Healthcare, Telco or Insurance industries
If you have recognized yourself above and you possess:
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technology & processes
- Pro-active attitude and ability to take the initiative
- Ability to prioritize workloads and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, while maintaining the flexibility to change task and project directional priorities
- Positivity and commitment to professional development
- Good written and spoken English
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for life insurance
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.