BI / ETL Developer
At ScaleFocus we aim high. We share your enthusiasm for designing and developing new innovative software solutions; maintaining and enhancing existing software applications; creating architectural and technical specifications and communicating with clients. Joining us means you will keep the curiosity in and reach new technical heights.
The Data Intelligence and Data Management Teams @ScaleFocus are now actively growing and ready to welcome professionals with diverse interests and expertise in the Data universe!
- Design state-of-the-art BI and analytics solutions
- Build and deploy jobs and flows adhering best practices
- Build complex SQLs / stored procedures as part of solution implementation
- Extend and improve existing BI systems
- Create visualizations and analytical reports/dashboards
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting
- Develop and execute data quality tasks
- Create technical documentation
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate systems
- Successful candidate will have most (if not all) of the below characteristics:
In-depth knowledge of working with SQL programming language in at least one of: Oracle PL/SQL, T-SQL (Microsoft SQL Server or Sybase), DB2, Netezza, Teradata or another relational database platform
- Experience in the ETL development in at least one of: DataStage, SSIS, ODI, Informatica PowerCenter, Pentaho, Talend or another ETL tool
- Experience with Cognos, SSRS, OBIEE, SAP Business Objects, Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI or another BI Analytical Reporting tool
- Ability to translate business needs to technical specifications and produce quality written documentation for non-technical audiences
- BSc/BA in Data Science, Business Software, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field
Nice to have:
- Experience with complex DB development tasks
- Expertise in Data Warehouse design concepts and best practices
- Familiar with large scale BI platforms and Enterprise solutions
- Performance optimization concepts on Database, ETL and Reporting layer
- Interest in the development of others – coaching, teaching and openly share knowledge to expand skills and capabilities of other team members.
- Experience in No SQL databases or Machine Learning solutions
- Experience in Healthcare, Telco or Insurance industries
If you have recognized yourself above and you possess:
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technology & processes
- Pro-active attitude and ability to take the initiative
- Ability to prioritize workloads and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, while maintaining the flexibility to change task and project directional priorities
- Positivity and commitment to professional development
- Good written and spoken English
ScaleFocus is a technology, R&D and advanced engineering software company. We are focused on digital, data and cloud solutions. Our team delivers custom software solutions and integrates existing leading IT products under bespoke consultancy, managed services and software implementation methodologies. We work on a global level, building industry know-how, innovation and R&D centers of excellence.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.