Experienced Business Analyst/Product Owner
Are you an Experienced Business Analyst/Product Owner who would like to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using different working approaches that are both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who we are?
We are a leading European technology, R&D, and advanced engineering company that architect and guide the digital transformation strategies of our partners in the United States and Europe.
Our company was founded with the main goal to become the trusted technology partner, who has the sole purpose to bring customer success. In the course of eight years, we managed to grow to more than 850 people, and 6 premium delivery locations. At the beginning of 2020 we stepped in North Macedonia and opened a R&D center in Skopje.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Professional Services Organization. This position gives a chance to take part of design and implementation of custom-tailored solutions for clients in various industries/verticals
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Lead analysis activities: lead complex analysis activities on project level or lead small team of BAs on project basis
- Deliver functional design & architecture to our clients and teams; Ensure consistency between technical solutions, functional requirements and product roadmap
- Elaborate Business analysis deliverables (functional/business specifications, product backlog, test scenarios, process designs, mockups)
- Support definition of MVP, scope management and prioritization; proactively provide deliverables supporting product roadmap;
- Work closely with IT and the Business to deliver improvements and solutions while identifying and mitigating risks and dependencies
- Manage stakeholders at all levels and build rapport
- Effectively apply different business analysis techniques and tools under minimum supervision
- Implement stakeholder engagement and communication plans to further develop relationships
- Provide mentorship to BA team members and support in strengthening our internal BA community
- In long term (when COVID restrictions allow), occasional on-site travel may be required to strengthen our work relationship with Clients (in Europe, primarily in the DACH region)
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Information Technologies or similar;
- 3+ years of experience Business Analysis/Product Owner in IT & Requirements engineering, System analysis, Product management, Business Change Management);
- Proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Major certification in Business Analysis or Product Ownership is a major advantage;
- Experience with agile software development is an advantage;
- Technical affinity and willingness to tackle IT challenges;
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- Excellent business analysis competencies;
- Eagerness to outperform, learn and develop new skills
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze. As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle. Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity. That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
Infinity Tower, Sofia / Capital Fort, Sofia
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
Professional Advancement Plans
Learning & Development Opportunities
Work from Everywhere
Flexibility & Work-life Balance
Teambuilding Events & Internal Initiatives
Healthcare & Insurance
Transportation & Mobility
Sports & Activities
Loyalty Program (after the 4th year)
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.