Business Analyst with German
Business Analyst with German will analyze functional/business needs, align and translate business requirements into technical designs and solutions, support technical delivery.
We are looking for a person who has an experience in some of the core Business Analysis activities: interaction with various stakeholders, elicitation & elaboration of business requirements, creation of functional specifications, solutions and designs provisioning, support during solution development/implementation lifecycle.
Previous experience in one of the following sectors is a must: Energy & Energy Trading, Utilities, Finance, Banking, Insurance or similar.
The role is based in our offices in Sofia, however some extensive traveling to clients within Europe may be required.
Reach new professional heights and:
• Perform business analysis tasks and activities on project level (understand business needs, outline and manage business requirements, enable configuration changes, test functionalities, manage issue/bugfixing troubleshooting)
• Elicit, evaluate and translate business requirements into technical requirements; ensure consistencies throughout project lifecycle
• Work closely with IT and the Business to deliver improvements and solutions, identify and mitigate risks and dependencies
• Deliver functional/business specifications, test scenarios, process designs, mockups, business analysis output
• Perform functional tests and assist Business stakeholders during User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Communicate efficiently with various (Business/IT) stakeholders
• Extensive travel may be required (primarily in DACH region)
• Bachelors/Masters degree in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Information Technologies or similar
• Experience in both IT and Business roles is a major advantage
• Experience with ETRM/ERP system(s) is a big advantage
• Demonstrable business analysis experience for IT and Business Change projects
• Proficient level of German
• Good level of English
• Strong analytical and problem solving ability
• Ability to elicit and understand stakeholder requirements and motivations
• Technical affinity and willingness to tackle IT challenges
• Excellent interpersonal skills – eagerness to learn
• Flexibility and willingness to travel
Infinity Tower, Sofia
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for life insurance
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.