Business Development Executive – DACH
Who are we looking for?
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Identify, qualify, develop and close complex business opportunities
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Collaborate with Marketing and Inside Sales departments to build and diversify your pipeline and engage in prospecting activities
- Create sales strategy and action plan for selected geography, industry and service offerings together with the relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate strategic activities within assigned geography and accounts
- Work closely with Portfolio manager(s) for the respective region and industry in order to position the best fit offerings for your target customers
- Lead the qualification of the deals, develop deal strategy, differentiators and value proposition.
- Negotiate commercial conditions with current and prospect customers
- Prepare complex proposals and RFP/I/Q responses
- Plan and execute lead generation activities such as events, webinars and campaigns for your allocated geography or services portfolio
- Coordinate activities with other Business Development Executives from the team to identify areas for collaboration and synergy of projects
- Be up to date with key technology trends in the market and provide actionable insights to your account base
- Understand the customer’s business model and participate in account business plan execution
- Create strategy for account growth of add-on opportunities
- Complete sales reporting, tracking of opportunities in CRM, analysis of sales data, results
What qualifications are needed?
- Fluency in English and excellent writing skills
- 5 years of experience in B2B sales of which at least 2 in selling software products, solutions or services
- Strong communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Experience in writing complex proposals with clearly defined value proposition and contract negotiation
- Expertise in working with CRM tools (preferably Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computers Science or Finance
- Experience in selling to customers in one or more of the following industries (Energy & Utilities, Insurance, Banking & Finance, Manufacturing, Retail, TELCO, Healthcare, Logistics)
- Self-driven, result-oriented and motivated individual with strong problem-solving skills who can work independently
- Storyteller and love prospecting large accounts
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships with senior executives
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Excellent German language
- Sales experience on the DACH market
Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna / Skopje
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze.
As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle.
Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity.
That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.