Data Entry Specialist
At ScaleFocus we aim high. We share your enthusiasm for constructing data models based on excel spreadsheets, configuring product information for store using internal tools, testing and verifying on test environment, providing level of effort for task, identify issues with product specifications and data models, identifying current processes and utilize current tools to automate and standardize practices.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Expert attention to detail
- Learner and adapt quickly to new technology & processes
- Results driven, and always looking to automate tasks
- Pro-active attitude and ability to take the initiative
- Strong communication skills, while maintaining the flexibility
Stand out with:
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts
- Ability to prioritize workloads and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment
ScaleFocus offers IT consultancy and custom software solutions.
We have deep technical expertise in systems integration / business process management, business analytics, mobile development, application modernization, infrastructure virtualization and quality assurance.
Our team believes that collaboration, open communication and integrity are the core ingredients for colleagues’ personal and professional development within ScaleFocus.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for line insuranse
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.