Are you a seasoned Database Developer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Database Developer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Analyze the existing Data Model, code in database languages like PL/SQL, Transact-SQL and SQL
- Maintain and/or create stored procedures, database packages, functions, views, data transformation scripts, data migration scripts, test data generation, and data fixes, along with any other database deliverables necessary to meet project timelines
- Analyze, design, develop, test and document ETL processes implemented in the database
- Troubleshoot and identify potential database design and/or database coding issues as required and provide resolution recommendations as needed
- Perform unit testing of the code, redesign and modify Physical and Logical Data Models for better performance
- Design and implement technical enhancements of Data Warehouse as required
What qualifications are needed?
- 3+ years of experience with any SQL or NoSQL Database
- Proficiency in query optimization and stored procedures
- Development and support experience
- Proficiency in database language coding, SQL, troubleshooting, and performance tuning
- Experience with RDBMS database – Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL or other
- Experience with other program languages like Java, C# and understanding object-oriented paradigm (as an advantage)
- University degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- English language proficiency (spoken and written)
Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna / Skopje
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze.
As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle.
Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity.
That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.