(Senior) DevOps Engineer
Our technical team is continuously expanding and we have a great opportunity for you.
Reach new technical heights and:
- Design and implement CI/CD processes for custom developed applications on-premises and in the public clouds
- Automate infrastructure provisioning and maintenance in variety of public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Maintain centralized configuration management of operating systems and deployed applications using tools and languages such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack etc.
- Build, deploy and maintain distributed applications with scale in and scale out policies over orchestration platforms like Kubernetes, Swarm, ECS, EKS, AKS etc.
- Implement and maintain centralized logging and metric monitoring solutions
If you have/are:
- Experience and knowledge in Python, Bash or Powershell
- Knowledge in CI and CD processes and tools like Git, SVN, ANT, Gradle, Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City etc.
- Good understanding of Linux/UNIX operating systems and networking concepts
- Еxperience with Change Management and Release Management processes
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Positive attitude and commitment to professional development
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
And you stand out with:
- Experience with administration of system software: application servers, database servers, web Servers etc.
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Good understanding of monitoring solutions
- Understanding of high availability and disaster recovery systems and zero downtime deployment planning and implementation
- Experience with IT system security, reliability, performance, scalability
Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna / Skopje
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.