(Senior) DevOps Engineer
Are you a seasoned DevOps Engineer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for DevOps Engineer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Design and implement CI/CD processes for custom developed applications on-premises and in the public clouds
- Automate infrastructure provisioning and maintenance in variety of public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Maintain centralized configuration management of operating systems and deployed applications using tools and languages such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack etc.
- Build, deploy and maintain distributed applications with scale in and scale out policies over orchestration platforms like Kubernetes, Swarm, ECS, EKS, AKS etc.
- Implement and maintain centralized logging and metric monitoring solutions
What qualifications are needed?
- Experience and knowledge in Python, Bash or Powershell
- Knowledge in CI and CD processes and tools like Git, SVN, ANT, Gradle, Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City etc.
- Good understanding of Linux/UNIX operating systems and networking concepts
- Еxperience with Change Management and Release Management processes
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Positive attitude and commitment to professional development
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Experience with administration of system software: application servers, database servers, web Servers etc.
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Good understanding of monitoring solutions
- Understanding of high availability and disaster recovery systems and zero downtime deployment planning and implementation
- Experience with IT system security, reliability, performance, scalability
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze. As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle. Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity. That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna / Skopje
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.