Digital Marketing Analyst
Who are we looking for?
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Capture web analytics data with Google Analytics
- Provide in-depth and insightful custom reports to communicate key metrics and findings
- Document marketing strategies and recommend improvements
- Set up Google Tag Manager
- Ensurе all tagging is up to date across all systems so that data can be analysed correctly
- Analyze campaign data and adjust strategies to deliver maximum return on investment
- Develop, automate & maintain reporting on all digital marketing channels (PPC, Paid Social and Organic and Referral ) in order to generate actionable insights
- Set up and maintain Google Data Studio dashboards including Google Analytics
What qualifications are needed?
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager
- Problem solving ability to analyze data and draw insights that will effect change
- Similar experience in digital marketing analytics
- Ability to understand and analyze data
- Flexibility to work in a team as well as be proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to think out-of-the-box and solve problems
- Excellent communicator and team player
Sofia / Plovdiv / Varna / Burgas / Skopje
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze.
As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle.
Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity.
That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.