Are you a seasoned Enterprise Architect willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using a technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment? If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
We are a trusted partner with one of the US leaders in personalized eCommerce – a multibillion, cloud-based Silicon Valley company. Our stellar team develops next-generation technologies that change how millions of users purchase personalized products. We are looking for an Enterprise Architect like you who is eager to collaborate with other architects and managers to drive the technological and infrastructure directions of the company.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Lead software architecture initiatives throughout the product life cycle across the organization
- Define software application architecture solution proposals and alternatives with the team, including scheduling, resource & costing
- Lead and participate in software architecture
- Own the Domain Roadmap and works closely with business, architects and engineering heads to set priority, deliver on-time and within budget
- Guide engineering teams to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles
- Drive and understand use cases for current and future architectural requirements across multiple domains
- Be part of the Architectural Committee consisting of the team of architects to achieve enterprise-wide architectural alignment, work towards devising architectural solutions
What qualifications are needed?
- Strategic thinker with a high level of situational intelligence who is able to work with a diverse workforce with a differing opinion
- Able to communicate, influence, and guide technical teams in making strong technical decisions following the company processes and standards
- Able to effectively describe and communicate the future direction of a given domain, conduct an analysis of architectural data, and articulates analytic and technical findings to senior audiences in a coherent and organized fashion
- Skilled at contributing to broader business conversations beyond their domain expertise
- Comfortable presenting to executive leaders in ways that build confidence and support, and enable strategic decision making
- Profession verbal, presentation and written communications skills in English
- Experience with cost analysis and comparing technical solution
What would be considered as an advantage?
- 6+ years of experience as a software architect delivering solutions running in Cloud infrastructure, preferably AWS
- Experience with large scale platforms and highly available distributed systems
- Deep experience architecting and scaling 24×7 business to consumer services
- Demonstrated experience leading the development of complex web applications
- Expert knowledge of enterprise architecture best practices
- Developed architectures in multiple diverse domains and application stacks
- Expertise with modern, Agile-based application development methodologies such as microservices, API management, web-scale architectures, container-based delivery, cloud automation, TDD, BDD, continuous integration (CI) and CD
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze. As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle. Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity. That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna / Skopje
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.