Erasmus + Java Internship
6 and 12 months. To be specified with the candidate.
The Host Company
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
Burgas is the fourth largest city in Bulgaria. It is situated on the Black Sea shore, in the Burgas Bay, 400 km from the Capital city – Sofia. The city’s population is more than 230,000 people. The Burgas port is the largest cargo port in the country. During the summer season Burgas turns into a festival center. The city has transformed exceptionally during the past years, turning it into a great place for business, cultural events and residence for young and energetic people. Burgas has put a solid focus on developing its IT ecosystem in the past three years.
At ScaleFocus we aim high. We share your enthusiasm for becoming a Java Engineer.
Joining us means you’ll be able to boost your digital skills in the area of software development and gain theoretical and practical knowledge from professionals with strong background and know-how. You will have the opportunity to work for ScaleFocus and receive a monthly monetary scholarship for 6 to 12 months, spent in knowledge digging, in line with Erasmus+ rules and procedures. With us you will keep the curiosity in and reach new technical heights.
Get ready for your firestart in IT!
- Participate in Java training course for 6 – 12 months
- Write high quality and testable code following clean code principles
- Implement functionality by following defined software development process with supervision
- Read and understand project and requirement documentation
- Create documentation describing his/her code
- Participate in Agile Scrum activities: daily standup, demo session, retrospective, planning, etc
- Interest in Java
- Mathematical, Technical or IT Education – those of you, who are in pursuing one, are still welcome to apply
- Basic knowledge of OOP principles, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.
- Fluent English language
- Positive attitude and good team player skills
- Good analytical and inter-personal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Extra credit: Basic knowledge or experience in Java
Good spoken and written English levels are required (B2 level or higher)
ScaleFocus is a technology, R&D and advanced engineering software company. We are focused on digital, data and cloud solutions. Our team delivers custom software solutions and integrates existing leading IT products under bespoke consultancy, managed services and software implementation methodologies. We work on a global level, building industry know-how, innovation and R&D centers of excellence.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.