Experienced Business Analyst in Public Sector
Are you an Experienced Business Analyst in Public Sector to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using different working approaches that are both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Business Analysis division. We have a vast portfolio of Clients in Insurance, Financial Services, Banking, Telecom, Energy/Utilities etc. This position gives a chance to take part of design and implementation of custom-tailored solutions, deep dive in the Business Analysis role and gain expertise in industry specifics as well as in latest technology and data analytics trends
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Perform business analysis tasks and activities: understand complex business needs, outline and manage business requirements, enable configuration changes, test functionalities, manage issue troubleshooting and bugfixing
- Translate complex business requirements into technical requirements and ensure consistencies throughout project lifecycle
- Work closely with IT and the Business to deliver improvements and solutions
- Deliver functional/business specifications in Bulgarian or English language, test scenarios, process designs, mockups
- Perform functional tests and assist Business stakeholders during User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Communicate efficiently with various stakeholders
What qualifications are needed?
- Proven experience in project delivery for Bulgarian Public Sector and National financial authorities
- Expertise & end-to-end process knowledge in at least one of the following verticals: Insurance, Investment Banking, Investment Funds, Pension Funds
- Deep knowledge of public sector, public procurement framework and associated regulations, procedures and tenders
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting Computer Science, Information Technologies or similar
- 5+ years experience in Business Analysis in IT & software solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills/attitude; Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Technical affinity and willingness to tackle IT challenges
- Proficiency in Bulgarian and English is a must-have
- Proficiency in process design, business process modeling using standard frameworks (BPMN, UML)
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze. As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle. Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity. That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.