Reach new professional heights and:
- Guide the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guide the team on how to get the most of out self-organization.
- Guide the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assess the Scrum related maturity of the team and coaching it towards higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Remove impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Support and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
If you have/are:
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Deep working knowledge of and experience with Agile tools (e.g. JIRA, VersionOne, Asana, etc.)
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Scrum Master certification is a must.
And you stand out with:
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Excellent English
Capital Fort, Sofia / Infinity Tower, Sofia
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for life insurance
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.