Front-end Technical Team Lead
Reach new technical heights and:
- Facilitate the professional growth of a small team of developers
- Develop and champion the company culture and know-how internally and in the local community
- Share your opinion on the focus of technological development for the company’s Front-end team
- In order to keep your technical skills sharp and up to date you would be expected to participate in key positions in our client projects.
Assist in the architecture set-up of new projects, take on the team lead position for a key company project and participate in technical pre-sales activities are some of the challenges you may expect
If that sounds like a fit for you or it is a position you are not yet ready for, but are highly motivated to reach in the near future, you are our ideal candidate if you are covering the requirements below.
If you have/are:
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processors (SASS / SCSS) and task runners (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack is preferred)
- Strong understanding of performance optimization techniques, caching and versioning for static resources
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle, including working experience with Git/GitFlow, Pull Requests and Code Reviews
- Experience with Angular, React or other frameworks
- Experience in responsive and mobile WEB development
- Experience with web systems running on various OS and browsers, including older versions
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Fundamental understanding of Functional Programming paradigms
And you stand out with:
- Experience with Node.JS
- Experience with and Cloud-based architectures
- Experience in setup and maintain continuous integration & delivery (Jenkins / Pipelines/ TravisCI)
- Experience with Scrum
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Understanding of browser caching policies and browser storage
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.