Are you a seasoned Golang Developer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Golang Developer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Develop and recommend technical strategies, architecture and solutions
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Design and implement high- quality solutions according to technology best practices
- Build scalable solutions that meet overall business requirements
- Guide technical teams to deliver flexible and scalable solutions
- Mentor other developers
- Proactively identify potential improvements
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
What qualifications are needed?
- Excellent knowledge of Java or Go, but we are open to people willing to learn Go
- Good understanding of the principles and trade-offs of a microservices architecture, Caching and Messaging
- Good understanding of OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Experience with AWS (S3, SQS, Fargate etc)
- RDBMS and NoSQL DBs – Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB
- Understanding of all aspects related to the Project Lifecycle
- Experience with Automation testing
- Full understanding of end to end development process
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Good understanding of GraphQL
- Knowledge in gRPC
Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna / Skopje
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
Professional Advancеment Plans
Learning & Development Opportunities
Work from Everywhere
Healthcare & Insurance
Transportation & Mobility
Sports & Activities
Teambuilding Events & Internal Initiatives
Work Life Balance
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.