Graphic Design Manager
Our Marketing team is expanding and we have a great opportunity for you.
Reach new professional heights and:
- Develop layouts and production design of reports, proposals, brochures, flyers, PowerPoint presentations, posters, and other publications
- Create social media, print, web and other visuals
- Develop material for web pages and e-newsletters
- Create logos and infographics for different initiatives, products and solutions
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
- Work with the employer branding and marketing teams, transferring campaign ideas into visually cohesive designs
- Get the chance to put your ideas into action and play a significant role in shaping the digital footprint of ScaleFocus
- Leading a small team of design specialists and establishment of best practices for different tasks.
If you have/are:
- Solid experience in the field of Graphic Design
- Technical fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and MS Office
- Knowledge of typefaces, colors, and ability to create a balanced composition
- Creative and detail orientated
- Ability to work independently, but also engage in team projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English skills
Stand out with:
- Web/UI/UX design experience
- Degree or certificate(s) in graphic design
- Experience with managing/mentoring people
We are eager to meet you! Apply today by sending us your resume in English.
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.