Head of “Solutions” Business Unit
Scalefocus Solutions team is on a mission of finding the right candidate for the position of Head of “Solutions” Business Unit.
Solutions Business Unit is of strategic importance to the company. Its primary focus is on building our own IP (intellectual property) of pre-built frameworks and repeatable solutions. Such capabilities, combined with our domain-specific know-how across a range of industries, allows us to reduce the overall implementation time and accelerate the delivery of business transformational projects to our clients. The Solutions Business Unit is intended to augment and complement the current offerings and capabilities of Scalefocus and enable the company to achieve more scalability through repeatable solutions.
On this thrilling role, you will be empowered to own the complete solution roadmap & navigate its way towards success. Reporting directly to our Chief Technology Officer, you will have the opportunity to implement your strategy and vision in designing, setting up & growing business solutions.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Plan the strategy and execution of the SBU
- Be responsible for setup, running & reporting all aspects of business, in terms of:
- Market positioning
- Sales operations
- Technology vision
- R&D management
- Define, approve and own solutions roadmap
- Oversee and manage financial and strategic SBU development and growth
- Finance management – P&L, budgeting, profitability
- Fully responsible for SBU client-base, vision and results
- Build, manage and develop highly efficient teams
What qualifications are needed ?
- Passion about building something new & vision on finding its way to the market
- Proven expertise & experience in building and scaling solutions in B2B/B2C segment
- Solid experience in technology sector (either business or technology side)
- Sound managerial experience (ideally reporting to C-level)
- Have been responsible for P&L / business results
- Experience in building cross-functional and disperse teams
- Expertise in building early-stage product would be considered as a plus
- Superior leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport and trust
- Great influencing, communication and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree in Business related discipline, Finance, Computer Science, etc.
- Fluency in English language
Who we are?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze. As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle. Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity. That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
Sofia / Plovdiv / Varna / Burgas / Skopje
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.