HR Business Partner
Are you a seasoned HR Business Partner willing to grow as a professional and work in thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback, being trusted and encouraged to take decisions and smart risks? Are you passionate about bringing your expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
We are searching for a seasoned HRBP professional to join our People team. We’re on a transformational journey, with strong focus on the employee experience and engagement. The HRBP will oversee all people-related processes, successfully balancing employee needs with business objectives. We аre looking for a business driven HR consultant, with strong coaching and influencing skills, positive energy and pro-active and solution oriented style of work. The role will collaborate extensively with various stakeholders and will report directly to the Head of Talent Management team. The People organization brings the focus on the employee experience, by streamlining processes and managing key initiatives.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Work closely with organisation’s senior leaders in order to develop a people strategy that closely supports the overall aims of the organisation
- Coach and guide key stakeholders to help improve business efficiency
- Focus on the employee experience and engagement and always have them in the center of your work
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance on general team governance practices and on specific cases when appropriate
- Shape and develop effective people strategies and solutions within the ScaleFocus organization
- Work intensively with the relevant divisions on specific projects, tasks and processes from a people perspective
- Serve as a link between the respective Division/ Functional department and People organization, and its individual units – Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, HR Operations and Rewards
- Ensure that the standardized processes valid for the organization are implemented, used and follow the same logic and strategy in every department
- Analyzes HR trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Be involved and deal with employee relations or policy issues
What qualifications are needed?
- University degree in Human resources Management, Business Administration or any other relevant
- Sound experience on a HRBP role with depth understanding of IT Delivery / IT Services
- Excellent people management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to details and time management skills
- Positive and “can-do” attitude
- Strive for improvement and natural curiosity
- Good understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Expertise in HR softwares and MS Office
- Excellent level of English
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze. As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle. Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity. That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.