Inside Sales Representative
Who are we looking for?
What are your responsibilities going to be?
- Develop a pipeline of new prospects by researching and contacting prospective clients in alignment with sales goals
- Utilize CRM and Sales engagement tools like – Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, Outreach.io, Salesloft, etc. to identify and communicate at scale with prospects
- Achieve daily outbound target goals, as set by sales leadership
- Track and provide weekly reporting on the status of prospect contacts
- Identify new channels for outbound marketing, develop them to help grow the pipeline
- Target region – North America
What qualifications are needed?
- Previous experience in prospecting within customer service or other related field, at least 1 year
- At least three years of experience in B2B sales/inside sales environment
- Familiarity with CRM platforms, email marketing and social media
- Knowledge of Outreach.io, HubSpot
- Knowledge on how to utilize social platforms like Sales Navigator to start conversations with prospects and to convert them into qualified leads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a sales-driven personality
- Excellent (Business) English language skills
- Able to work under tight deadlines and have great attention to detail
- Commitment to excellence and high enthusiasm
- The ability to deliver catchy pitches over the phone to senior people from Fortune 2000 companies
- Willing to work from 8 AM to 5 PM (Eastern time)
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Persistence, excellent negotiations skills
- Willingness to make the impossible happen
Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna / Skopje
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze.
As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle.
Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity.
That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.