Inside Sales Representative
Reach new professional heights and:
- Develop a pipeline of new prospects by researching and contacting prospective clients in alignment with sales goals
- Utilize CRM and Sales engagement tools like – Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, Outreach.io, Salesloft, etc. to identify and communicate at scale with prospects
- Achieve daily outbound target goals, as set by sales leadership
- Track and provide weekly reporting on the status of prospect contacts
- Identify new channels for outbound marketing, develop them to help grow the pipeline
- Target countries – DACH, North America, Nordics, UK
If you have/are:
- Previous experience in prospecting within customer service or other related field, 1 plus year–a must
- Familiarity with CRM platforms, email marketing and social media
- Knowledge of Outreach.io, HubSpot
- The ability to build rapport with clients
- At least three years of experience in B2B sales/inside sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a sales-driven personality
- Excellent level of Business/ English language
- Able to work under tight deadlines and have great attention to detail
- Commitment to excellence and high enthusiasm
- Basic knowledge of the Software development process and lifecycle
- Willingness to track and improve high activities on a daily bases
- The ability to deliver catchy pitches over the phone to Senior people from Fortune 2000 companies
- Knowledge on how to utilize social platforms like Sales Navigator to start conversations with prospects and to convert them into qualified leads.
And you stand out with:
- Persistence, excellent negotiations skills
- Willingness to make the impossible happen
Capital Fort, Sofia
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.