Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding and we have a thrilling job opportunity for an Integration Developer, who is seeking a challenging work on international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
What are your responsibilities going to be?
- Create and work over technical solutions, based on leading commercial integration suites and frameworks like – IBM Integration Bus, TIBCO, Oracle Fusion Middleware, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, SoftwareAG webMethods SAP Cloud integration
- Participate in application integration projects, support team members, collaborate with customers and multinational teams
- Develop, verify, maintain, enhance and execute integration flows and business processes for some of the biggest international companies with various business domains and portfolios
- Communicate directly with clients to understand and clarify their business requirements and needs
- Mentor other developers
- Proactively identify potential improvements
What qualifications are needed?
- 2+ years of development experience
- Strong understanding of OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Experience with RDBMs (Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB)
- Experience with ORMs such as Hibernate
- Strong knowledge and experience with Java or any other object-oriented programming language
- Experience in the field of SOA architecture paradigms, technologies and standards
- Experience in designing and developing REST and SOAP APIs and web services
- Willingness to learn and develop as an Integration Developer
- Experience in Agile development
- Proactivity and motivation to learn
- A mindset of delivering high quality code
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive requirements
- Fluency in English
The following would be considered an advantage:
- Good knowledge of enterprise integration patterns
- Good knowledge and/or professional experience in any of the most popular commercial enterprise scale integration suites (IBM Integration Bus, TIBCO, Oracle Fusion Middleware, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform etc.)
- Understanding or practical experience in any API management tool like Apigee, Swagger, Redhat 3 Scale etc.
- Understanding or practical experience with any JMS and/or AMQP based messaging platform or message broker
- Professional experience with XML, WS-\*, SOA/Integration, and API management technologies and standards
Capital Fort, Sofia / Infinity Tower, Sofia / Plovdiv / Varna / Burgas / Skopje
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.