Internal Senior Security Engineer
Are you a Security Engineer willing to grow as a professional, using a technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for an Internal Senior Security Engineer who is operating independently and as part of a team to ensure software, hardware, and related components are protected from cyberattacks. The job description will include analyzing current systems for vulnerabilities and simulating cyberattacks in order to validate systems defense mechanisms.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Take ownership of the company security systems – setup, configurations, maintenance, licensing, development, etc.
- Provide recommendations, feedback and ideas on improving company security systems, services and workflows
- Act as a main technical point of expertise and advisor for any security related incidents
- Research and analyze security event data to identify potential security incidents using SIEM technology
- Work on security incidents investigation, advise teammates on security cases, oversee incidents lifecycle
- Develop and monitor unique and effective security controls and mechanisms for software, workstations, infrastructure, networks
- Educate employees on information security through trainings and awareness
- Assist in planning the organization’s information security strategy
- Develop and maintain technical security documentation
- Stay up to date with industry standards, guidelines, and regulatory compliance requirements related to information security, threats and vulnerabilities
- Work independently or as part of a team as needed
What qualifications are needed?
- Advanced technical knowledge of how IT infrastructure and services work: operating systems, network, storage systems, enterprise software and services, access control etc.
- Hands-on experience with security technologies such as SIEM systems, EP Security, Server Security, DLP, Mail security, MDM, Encryption, Proxies, IAM (Authorization Authentication and SSO)
- Expert understanding of information security concepts, “industry best practices”
- Experience with protocols and encryption mechanisms
- Strong understanding of various logging methods and security event terminology
- Experience in securing Desktop/Client OS – Windows, macOS and Server OS – Linux and Windows
- Application Security experience
- Auditing experience
- Self-driven professional
- Fluency in English
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze.
As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle.
Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity.
That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.