Internal Systems Specialist
Are you an Internal Systems Specialist willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using a technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for an Internal Systems Specialist who is seeking challenging work in a newly formed Internal Systems Team.
You will be responsible for some of the most critical systems in the organization. You will work with best-in-class solutions (Financial Force, Sage) and you can have the opportunity to create an integrated ecosystem of solutions that cover end-to-end business needs.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Work with key business stakeholders to understand business requirements and provide accurate internal systems configuration, reports and dashboards
- Communication and relationship management with external vendors of best-in-class solutions
- Administer systems configuration (user setups, profiles and roles, reports and dashboards, customized objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflow and validations)
- Monitor and manage new releases and feature changes
- Understand and support data security (role hierarchy and rules sharing)
- Improve business process effectiveness
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Effectively act as the liaison between users and the development teams
- Participates in the design, implementation and management of new systems or in the reorganization of current internal systems (HR, Operations, Finance, etc.)
- Organization and participation in audits and implementation of subsequent corrective actions
- Ensuring data consistency and integrity throughout the database
- Identifying anomalies within data sets and having a good understanding of logical data patterns
- Supporting data migrations and reorganization needs
- Troubleshooting technical problems
- Providing technical trainings on system functionality
What qualifications are needed?
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or other related areas
- 1+ year of experience with reporting, data analytics and/or system administration
- Excellent level of English language
- Experience in MS Office and advanced knowledge in Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fast learner, enjoys the challenge of using and expanding the use of new analytical tools
- A critical thinker with attention to detail
- Highly organized person with the ability to adhere to deadlines
What would be considered as an advantage?
- System implementation and configuration experience
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Salesforce-native solutions
- Experience with PowerBI, Tableau or equivalent software
- Experience in the HR or financial sector
Sofia / Burgas / Plovdiv / Varna
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.