Why should you join our Java development team?
- Get involved in challenging, interesting and important projects.
- Have fun in a friendly, informal and relaxed working environment.
- Collaborate with engineers and architects with 5+ years of professional experience.
- Enhance your career in one of the fastest growing IT companies in Europe.
- Enjoy flexibility with working hours.
- Earn a very competitive compensation package, boosted by your personal achievements and proactivity.
- Get appreciation for each “extra mile” covered.
- Grow and develop professionally with specialized internal trainings.
How are you going to contribute to the success of your team and customer?
- By bringing your 8+ years of software development experience, including project research, design, development and/or implementation.
- By showing expertise in EAI systems and Java EE – EJB, Servlets, SOAP and/or REST WebServices, JMS, JDBC, ORM, Application Servers, etc.
- By demonstrating knowledge of Spring and Hibernate.
- By possessing good database and SQL knowledge – Oracle, DB2, MS SQL, Postgre or other.
- By showing deep understanding of OOP principles, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, micro-services design principles, etc.
- By bringing your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent program.
- By having experience in Swing, GWT, JSF, Seam Framework, Maven, Web Frameworks, Git.
- By using your good analytical, mathematical and statistical skills.
- By cooperating with other teams through strong communication skills.
- By being able to adapt to projects of various scope and nature and different levels of documentation.
- By being fluent in English.
What are you going to do?
- Architect scalable, high-available, and secure technical solutions.
- Integrate various technologies such as web applications, relational databases, NoSQL databases, information security, servers, networking, etc.
- Develop detailed systems documentation, including functional specifications, design requirements, templates, layouts, diagrams, maps, etc.
- Solve conceptual problems and avoid duplication of efforts within different applications.
- Evaluate business and system requirements, ensure technical feasibility, estimate development effort and implementation sequence.
- Debug, analyze and fix application problems.
- Work closely with stakeholders to solve issues in a timely manner.
- Provide technical guidance to the engineering team.
- Lead the entire project by monitoring all development efforts, performance engineering, and test automation processes.
- Define architectural and technical specifications.
- Participate in troubleshooting and technical analysis to improve performance.
Enjoy plenty of refreshing moments with your teammates.
- Showcase your skills in table tennis, darts, foosball, etc.
- Play board or video games, drink or make beer, watch movies, go skiing, etc.
- Support diverse charity causes and enable communities through technology.
- Go on a mesmerizing trip to a mystic country by winning our innovation challenge.
- Celebrate success together!
- Participate in various fun internal initiatives. See some of them.
- Have coffee, sweets and fruits, while enjoying the view from the highest office point in Sofia.