Junior Android Developer
Reach new technical heights and:
- Develop projects under the guidance of proven industry professionals
- Get a personal mentor to help you accelerate your Android development skills
- Learn to work according to the latest standards, using cutting-edge technology stack
- Learn how to create automated builds and use static code analysis
- Participate in two-factor code reviews and follow the company procedures, developed according to the best practices in the industry.
- Communicate with 25+ members of the mobile team on best practices, new technologies, etc.
If you have/are:
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Able to tell the difference between a class and object
- Basic understanding of Android Framework
- Ambition to build a career in mobile development
- Good at logical thinking
- Passion for mobile technology
- Constant desire to learn and achieve more
- Working level of English language
- A great team player, with desire to help others
- Curious and passionate about mobile technology and high-quality software
- Desire to learn more and conquer new heights
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for life insurance
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.