Junior Java Developer
Are you a Junior Java Developer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Junior Java Developer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Develop tools and applications according to technology best practices
- Active participate in the full software development cycle
- Build high-quality solutions that meet overall business requirements
- Follow and work according to software development standards and methodologies
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
What qualifications are needed?
- Professional development experience (1+ years)
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Strong understanding of OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Knowledge in relational and non-relational database (Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB)
- Being familiar with source control systems like Git and SVN
- Familiar with SOAP and REST
- Proactivity and motivation to learn
- Experience with unit testing
- A mindset of delivering high quality code
- Good communication skills and ability to drive requirements
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Familiar with shell scripting and script languages
- Experience with Spring eco system
- Familiar with SOA and Microservices
- Experience in Multithreading programming
- Experience in Agile development
- Experience with issue tracking and collaboration systems
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent program
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze. As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle. Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity. That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna / Skopje
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.