Junior Technical Support Engineer
Reach new technical heights and:
- Provide onsite and remote IT support to all company employees
- Support the installation, configuration, provisioning and management of IT assets like: laptops, docking stations, desk phones, monitors, peripherals, printers, switches, etc.
- Proactively monitor the normal operation of the company’s internal systems and hardware
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve IT related issues
- Ensure smooth onboarding and setup of new employees in regards to IT equipment and software
- Support new company offices preparation and setup
If you have/are:
- At least 1 year of professional technical support experience
- Experience in administration and troubleshooting of one or more of the listed OS: Widows, Linux, MAC OS
- Ability to interact professionally with employees
- Good communication skills
- Good level of English language
Capital Fort, Sofia
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.