LAMP Software Engineer
At ScaleFocus we aim high. We share your enthusiasm for designing and developing new innovative software solutions; maintaining and enhancing existing software applications; creating architectural and technical specifications and communicating with clients. Joining us means you will keep the curiosity in and reach new technical heights.
Why this position:
- You want to grow your technical skillset and career into the technology consultancy domain;
- You want to tackle complex enterprise software infrastructure architectures in blue-chip companies and build sustainable infrastructure automation solutions laying the technology foundations of 11-digit revenues
- You want to receive the best inhouse trainings for Market Leader in Cloud System Management suits;
- You want to work alongside some of the best technology experts driving efficiencies through infrastructure modernization;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics or equivalent degree;
- 3+ years of professional experience in application development;
- Good understanding of OOP principles, data structures, algorithms, design patterns;
- Web Services – REST and/or SOAP;
- RDBMS or NoSQL DBs;
- Good understanding of networking concepts;
- Experience configuring and deploying applications using Nginx or similar;
- Linux/Windows Power user;
- Good understanding of GIT or other version control system;
- Good understanding of all aspects related to the Project Lifecycle and software development process;
- Excellent command in spoken and written English;
Stand out with:
- Understanding of distributed architectures;
- Microservice architectures;
- Messaging brokers (Kafka, Rabbit MQ etc.);
- CI and CD processes and tools;
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Plovdiv, Varna, Burgas, Sofia
ScaleFocus is a technology, R&D and advanced engineering software company. We are focused on digital, data and cloud solutions. Our team delivers custom software solutions and integrates existing leading IT products under bespoke consultancy, managed services and software implementation methodologies. We work on a global level, building industry know-how, innovation and R&D centers of excellence.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for life insurance
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.