Lead Business Development Executive – DACH
Who are we looking for?
An experienced business development professional who speaks fluent German and is well-acquainted with the DACH culture, market and B2B business climate.
Experience selling software services will be considered a significant advantage.
What are your responsibilities going to be?
- Lead all business development activities for the DACH region
- Mentor and guide more junior sales colleagues
- Gradually build a team for the DACH region and take on the management responsibilities for it
- Identify, qualify, develop and close complex business opportunities
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Create sales strategy and action plan for the geography in cooperation with the relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate strategic activities within assigned geography and accounts
- Lead the qualification of the deals, develop deal strategy, differentiators and value proposition
- Prepare complex proposals and RFP/I/Q responses
- Create strategy for account growth of add-on opportunities
What qualifications are needed?
- Fluency in German and English is an absolute must
- 5 years of experience in B2B sales of which at least 2 in selling software services
- Strong communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Experience in writing complex proposals with clearly defined value proposition and contract negotiation
- Expertise in working with CRM tools (preferably Salesforce)
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships with senior executives
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Experience selling software services
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze. As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle. Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity. That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.