Lead Java Engineer
Why should you join our Java Development team?
- Get involved in challenging, interesting and important projects.
- Have fun in a friendly, informal and relaxed working environment.
- Collaborate with engineers and architects with 5+ years of professional experience.
- Enhance your career in one of the fastest growing IT companies in Europe.
- Enjoy flexibility with working hours.
- Earn a very competitive compensation package, boosted by your personal achievements and proactivity.
- Get appreciated for each “extra mile” covered.
- Grow and develop professionally with specialized internal trainings.
How are you going to contribute to the success of your team and customer?
- By leveraging your 5+ years of professional experience in the area of Enterprise Application development.
- By showing expertise in Java EE – EJB, Servlets, WebServices, REST, JMS, etc.
- By demonstrating knowledge of Spring and Hibernate.
- By possessing very good database and SQL knowledge – Oracle, DB2, MS SQL, Postgres or other.
- By showing deep understanding of OOP principles, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.
- By bringing your Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent program.
- By putting to action your excellent understanding of software development.
- By demonstrating an ability to work without close supervision.
- By showing excellent leadership skills.
- By being able to adapt to projects of various scope and nature.
- By being fluent in English.
What are you going to do?
- Communicate directly with clients in order to understand their needs and help them analyze and define requirements.
- Use your good analytical, mathematical and statistical skills.
- Design and delegate tasks to team members.
- Coordinate the project.
- Support team members and help them achieve the goals.
- Cooperate with customers and other teams through strong communicational skills.
- Take part in planning and organizing of company projects.
- Make sure projects are completed with high quality within a timely manner.
Enjoy plenty of refreshing moments with your teammates.
- Showcase your skills in table tennis, darts, foosball, etc.
- Play board or video games, drink or make beer, watch movies, go skiing, etc.
- Support diverse charity causes and enable communities through technology.
- Go on a mesmerizing trip to a mystic country by winning our innovation challenge
- Celebrate success together!
- Participate in various fun internal initiatives. See some of them.
- Have coffee, sweets and fruits, while enjoying the view from the highest office point in Sofia.