Lead PHP Developer
At ScaleFocus we aim high. We share your enthusiasm for involvement into the process of restructuring systems and services; maintenance and ensurance of the flawless work of the current systems; not only be part of a strong team, but also lead it to continuous improvement; communicate with clients. Joining us means you will keep the curiosity in and reach new technical heights.
- Proven experience in leading projects
- Strong communication skills and ability to cooperate with clients and other development teams
- Working experience with one of the following PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel or Zend)
- Strong OOP knowledge.
- Deep understanding of the usage of design patterns like Service Locator, (Abstract) Factory, Dependencyinjection, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases
- Good knowledge of working with Linux and basic Bash scripting
- Extended knowledge of GIT
- Basic understanding of the workflow of gulp or some other JS minification tools
- Work experience with JIRA and following the base principals of agile software development
- Ability to work well both autonomously and within a team;
- Positive attitude and willingness to improve
- Experience with any Front End framework like React/Angular/Vue, etc or at least good knowledge of vanilla JS and some of the major supporting libraries (JQuery for example)
- Fluency in English
Stand out with:
- Knowledge of CI/CD and experience with Jenkins
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors like LESS and SASS
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience or basic knowledge of Docker containers
- Some experience with ElasticSearch, Splunk or Kibana and building of search requests
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Plovdiv, Sofia, Burgas
ScaleFocus offers IT consultancy and custom software solutions.
We have deep technical expertise in systems integration / business process management, business analytics, mobile development, application modernization, infrastructure virtualization and quality assurance.
Our team believes that collaboration, open communication and integrity are the core ingredients for colleagues’ personal and professional development within ScaleFocus.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for line insuranse
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.