At ScaleFocus we aim high. We share your enthusiasm for:
- Advising internal teams on a variety of business issues and legal matters pertaining to contracts and licensing, including developing, drafting and negotiating IT service agreements for the Group products and services
- Creating and/or updating and localizing agreement templates as and when required
- Analyzing corporate policies and practices for adherence to laws and regulations
- Advising the Group on every legal matter such as legal risks, compliance with regulations and corporate governance
- Ensuring compliance with Corporate Laws
- Reviewing all Group practices and processes to make sure that the companies are working within all legal limits. The Legal Advisors must understand all legal regulations pertaining to the specific business (delivery of professional IT services and consultancy, development of software products) in which the Group operates
- Applying knowledge of employment laws to resolve conflicts and ensure compliance
- Reviewing and negotiating contracts that allow the Group to function such as employment agreements or lease agreements or credit agreements with banks
- Master’s degree in Law (LLM in International Business Law would be a plus)
- Experience in other international jurisdictions is not essential but would be useful.
- Experience negotiating commercial contracts in multiple European countries, including experience in software licensing and services, intellectual property, copyright and competition law(Experience in the IT software industry is a plus, ideally in-house (or alternatively, experience in a top-tier law firm specialized in the IT industry).
- Proven experience as a Legal Advisor in business environment
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, GDrive, Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent contractual interpretation and drafting skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English (German and French would be a plus).
- Critical thinking & negotiation expertise
- Strong attention to details and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong team player with leadership skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Experience with researching and evaluating different risk factors
- Practical, creative, results-oriented thinking style with demonstrated ability to understand issues from both the legal and business perspective
- Excellent analytical, researching and drafting skills
- Eagerness to be up to date with all the legal laws
- Understanding of finance practices and concepts
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ScaleFocus is a technology, R&D and advanced engineering software company. We are focused on digital, data and cloud solutions. Our team delivers custom software solutions and integrates existing leading IT products under bespoke consultancy, managed services and software implementation methodologies. We work on a global level, building industry know-how, innovation and R&D centers of excellence.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for life insurance
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.