Are you a seasoned .NET Architect willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for .NET Architect who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What qualifications are needed?
- Proficiency in C# / .NET
- 5+ Years of experience building .NET solutions
- Advanced knowledge of modern software development paradigms, design patterns, best practices and conventions
- Solid experience building backends and REST APIs
- Experience building cloud solutions – AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience engineering scalable and reliable solutions
- Experience with version control systems (Git, TFS, etc.)
- Experience with relational and non-relation databases
- Be proficient in Object-Oriented Design and Architecture
- Agile Development Experience
- Exposure to continuous integration, delivery and deployment
- Fluency in English
What would be considered as an advantage?
- .NET Core
- Proven record of building Microservices
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in doing code reviews and writing technical documentation
- Good communicator
- A mindset of delivering secure, well-tested and well-documented software
- Experience integrating to third parties
- Event-driven architecture
Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna / Skopje
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze.
As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle.
Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity.
That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.