At ScaleFocus we aim high. We share your enthusiasm for designing and developing new innovative software solutions, maintaining and enhancing existing software applications, creating architectural and technical specifications and communicating with clients. Joining us means you will keep the curiosity in and reach new technical heights.
If you have/are:
- Proficiency in C# / .NET
- 5+ Years of experience building .NET solutions
- Advanced knowledge of modern software development paradigms, design patterns, best practices and conventions
- Solid experience building backends and REST APIs
- Experience building cloud solutions – AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience engineering scalable and reliable solutions.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, TFS, etc.)
- Experience with relational and non-relation databases
- Be proficient in Object-Oriented Design and Architecture
- Agile Development Experience
- Exposure to continuous integration, delivery and deployment.
- Fluency in English
Stand Out With:
- NET Core
- Proven record of building Microservices
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in doing code reviews and writing technical documentation
- Good communicator
- A mindset of delivering secure, well-tested and well-documented software.
- Experience integrating to third parties
- Event-driven architecture
Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna / Skopje
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
Variety of thrilling projects
Switching between projects
Professional advancement plans
Technical & Soft skills trainings
Free tickets to conferences and technical events
Lunch & Learn sessions
Know-how exchange within a team of professionals
Choose between office locations
Flexible working hours
Fresh fruits and beverages
Friendly working environment
Team building events and internal initiatives
Competitive remuneration package
Healthcare coverage for you and your children
Childcare and family allowance
Corporate mobile plan
Loyalty Program (after the 4th year)
Car leasing covered by the company
Additional pension fund
Funding for life insurance
Kindergarten/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.