.NET Technology Team Lead
In line with our strategy – to work from anywhere, we at ScaleFocus are looking to expand our range of community hubs where colleagues from around the country can collaborate, share ideas and knowledge, have fun together. Working towards that goal, we are looking to hire a .Net Technical Team Leader in Veliko Tarnovo.
Reach new technical heights and:
- Facilitate the professional growth of a small team of developers
- Develop and champion the company culture and know-how internally and in the local community
- Share your opinion on the focus of technological development for the company’s .Net team
- In order to keep your technical skills sharp and up to date you would be expected to participate in key positions in our client projects. Assist in the architecture set-up of new projects, take on the team lead position for a key company project and participate in technical pre-sales activities are some of the challenges you may expect
If that sounds like a fit for you or it is a position you are not yet ready for, but are highly motivated to reach in the near future, you are our ideal candidate if you are covering the requirements below.
If you have/are:
- Proficiency in C# / .NET
- 4+ Years of experience building .NET solutions
- Experience in a Team Lead position or have actively mentored more inexperienced developers
- Advanced knowledge of modern software development paradigms, design patterns, best practices and conventions
- A mindset of delivering secure, well-tested and well-documented software
- Experience with ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core
- Experience engineering scalable and reliable solutions.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, TFS, etc.)
- Experience with relational and non-relation databases
- Experience with Unit test frameworks – NUnit, XUnit, MSTest
- Agile development experience
- Exposure to continuous integration, delivery and deployment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
You stand out with:
- Actively participate in the local dev community
- Experience building cloud solutions – AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with messages queues and buses – RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Proven record of building Microservices
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with various architectural styles of building software systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.