At ScaleFocus we aim high. We share your enthusiasm for participating in multiple high-visibility, high-impact projects simultaneously, proactively identifying gaps, risks and issues and navigates organizational structure to resolve them, thriving in our world class Network Engineering infrastructure and helping with the support of our 24/7 revenue-generating systems and infrastructure, dealing with always-on, high-capacity, high-loaded, fully redundant data center design and support strategies.
- 3+ years of experience working to support network systems in a high-capacity, high-impact online Content Provider or in another large enterprise environment;
- Knowledge of the following vendor technologies – Cisco routing, switching, EX switching;
- Experience with IGP and EGP routing protocols including OSPF and BGP;
- Experience with VPN encryption technologies large enterprise and data center switching platforms;
- Experience with firewall platforms (Cisco ASA) including policy implementation and capacity management;
- Experience with low-level infrastructure testing and troubleshooting tools including packet capture devices, network equipment debug and diagnostics, NetFlow, SPAN, and RSPAN;
- Ability to troubleshoot systems-level issues, and deep understanding of different client/server OS’s and network protocols;
- Administrators, SREs, Operations, Engineers, Product Managers, etc.
Stand out with:
- Experience with network concepts and best practices in AWS like Security groups, ACLs, flow logs, Route53, AWS LB etc.
- Experience with Citrix/Netscaler ADC and F5 BigIP;
- Experience with IDS;
- Linux systems knowledge, administration experience, and ability to maintain and update installed monitoring tools;
- Experience with Cisco wireless;
- Experience with Juniper SRX security, STRM & SPACE applications;
- Previous experience working with geographically-distributed coworkers.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ScaleFocus offers IT consultancy and custom software solutions.
We have deep technical expertise in systems integration / business process management, business analytics, mobile development, application modernization, infrastructure virtualization and quality assurance.
Our team believes that collaboration, open communication and integrity are the core ingredients for colleagues’ personal and professional development within ScaleFocus.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for line insuranse
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.