At ScaleFocus we aim high. We share your enthusiasm for:
- Ensuring production uptime by responding timely to alerts and incident reports.Assisting in the triage and investigation of incidents by data gathering and providing more information on alerts and tickets.
- Effectively managing incidents and being the core hub of communication by providing timely notifications and updates to incidents.
- Providing technical support services for Operations, Engineering and other technical teams as requested via tickets, emails or Slack
- Provisioning (user accounts, IP assignment, DNS configuration, server pool management, Nagios monitoring configuration and server maintenance)
- Maintenance of WIKI and technical documentation (for NOC and supported services) of processes and procedures used throughout normal operations.
- Lead, support and mentor the NOC engineers during the shift of the NOC Sofia team. Be the core hub of communication for notifications, maintenance, and critical updates.
- 3+ years experience in a Tech Lead role, a Senior NOC Engineer, Senior SRE role or similar.
- Experience in Unix/Linux system administration & incident management
- Proven track record within a NOC, Data Center, IT, Internet Operations or ISP environment.
- Good knowledge of the OSI model, switching and internet routing technologies
- Good system and network diagnostic skills.
- Experience with switching and internet routing technologies.
- Experience with Application Servers Administration – JBoss, Tomcat, etc.
- Experience in network and system monitoring tools and protocols
- Experience with any ITSM systems like ServiceNow
- Experience with monitoring and centralized logging solutions such as Nagios, Splunk, Graphite, Grafana, Solarwinds
- Experience in diagnosing network and service issues, following them through to resolution.
- Capable of multi-tasking, good time management and prioritization of workload.
- Strong attention to details and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Strong team player with leadership skills
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for life insurance
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.