Are you a seasoned Node.js Developer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using a technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for а Node.js Developer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments; prioritize bug fixes to ensure critical up-time
- Analyze different requirements and propose solutions
- Create clean and testable code
- Work in an Agile environment
- Work closely with all development teams within the company
What qualifications are needed?
- Experience in backend/server-side development with Node.js
- Good knowledge of Node.js frameworks (Express)
- Good knowledge of MySQL and MongoDB
- Experience with RESTful APIs integration
- Good understanding of asynchronous programming and its workarounds
- Good knowledge of user authentication and authorization
- Good knowledge of microservices architecture
- Write efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code
- Excellent analytical and design capabilities
- Knowledge and experience in AWS
- Familiarity with versioning control with Git (using gitflow)
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Teamwork experience
- Great communication skills
- Good command of English (reading, writing, speaking)
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or SQL server
- Knowledge of Nest framework is a big plus
- Knowledge of TypeORM or Mongoose is a big plus
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue (or any other front-end experience)
- Knowledge of front-end template engines such as Handlebars
- Knowledge and experience of other cloud platforms like GCP, Azure, Heroku
- Experience with distributed caching systems, and messaging systems such as RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of OOP, data structures and design patterns
- Experience with client communication
- Experience with writing unit tests
Capital Fort, Sofia / Infinity Tower, Sofia
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze.
As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle.
Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity.
That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.