Are you a seasoned Principal Architect willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Principal Architect who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Lead software architecture implementation throughout the product life cycle for one or more application domains
- Define software application architecture solution proposals and alternatives with the team, including scheduling, resource & costing
- Lead and participate in software architecture and code reviews
- Work with the team of internal and external software engineers to prototype and implement the applications
- Own the Domain Roadmap and works closely with business, architects and engineering heads to set priority, deliver on-time, within budget and of high quality
- Lead engineering teams to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles
- Drive and understand use cases for current and future architectural requirements across multiple domains
- Act as a role model and mentor for the entire technology organization. Lead one or more application domains to achieve architectural initiatives
- Be part of the Architectural Committee consisting of the team of architects to achieve enterprise-wide architectural alignment, work towards devising architectural solutions and chairing architectural design reviews
What qualifications are needed?
- Strategic thinker with a high level of situational intelligence who is able to work with a diverse workforce with a differing opinion
- Able to communicate, influence, and lead technical teams in making strong technical decisions
- Able to effectively describe and communicate the future direction of a given domain, conduct an analysis of architectural data, and articulates analytic and technical findings to senior audiences in a coherent and organized fashion
- Able to build loyalty, trust and confidence with cross-functional leaders and teams
- Focused on actively developing technical talent and knowledge sharing
- Skilled at contributing to broader business conversations beyond their domain expertise
- Solicits the involvement of others to build a sense of ownership
- Comfortable presenting to executive leaders in ways that build confidence and support, and enable strategic decision making
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communications skills in English (C1 level)
- Sound professional at navigating ambiguity and collaboration with other functional leaders to provide positive outcomes
- Having a high degree of technical competency (strong engineering foundation) with a passion for execution and delivery
- Technical aptitude to probe, assess and understand their technology environment
What would be considered as an advantage?
- 12+ years of experience as a software developer, lead and architect
- At least 6 years’ experience as a software architect at a consumer services company delivering solutions running in Cloud infrastructure, preferably AWS
- Experience with large scale e-commerce platforms and highly available distributed systems
- Deep experience architecting and scaling 24×7 business to consumer services
- Demonstrated experience leading the development of complex web applications (Java, LAMP, Memcache, MongoDB, Oracle, MySQL, Hadoop, iOS, etc.)
- Required to have experience designing and deploying consumer-facing applications
- Ability to create analysis and quick prototypes for different implementation alternatives
- Experience in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Expert knowledge of technical architecture best practices
- Developed architectures in multiple diverse domains and application stacks
- Expertise with modern, Agile-based application development methodologies such as microservices, API management, web-scale architectures, container-based delivery, cloud automation, TDD, BDD, continuous integration (CI) and CD
Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna / Skopje
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze.
As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle.
Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity.
That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.