Process Improvement Lead
If you are an experienced Process Improvement Professional, who is adaptable, challenge motivated and thrive on fast-paced implementation of new and improved structures, processes and activities, then you are the perfect fit for our Process and Governance team.
As a Process Improvement Lead, you will support the growth of the company and you will be responsible for managing some of the most strategic and complex process improvements initiatives within our portfolio.
Reach new professional heights and:
- Lead business analysis stages to identify process improvement measures
- Manage and control large, complex process-improvement initiatives with respect to scope, time, resources, quality and risks.
- Support the implementation of internal business policies and standards
- Organize and lead trainings with regard to initited process improvements
- Help develop a culture of continuous improvement and lean thinking
- Liaise between the Process and Governance team and the rest of the company to drive process excellence and best practice sharing across teams
- Maintain strong relationships with Process Owners
- Build collaborative & productive teams; engage and manage all relationships with internal stakeholders; maintain consistent communication, both formal and informal
- 3+ years of experience in business process engineering and/or continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in management, business, project management or related field.
- Experience in all phases of project management from high level planning to detailed and extensive planning, managing the project execution, monitoring and control and roll-out, including change management, UAT and training.
- Wide knowledge of change management and continuous improvement methodologies
- Demonstrable training and dissemination skills and experience
- Experience with project team leadership in fast-paced environments
- Very strong analytical capabilities
- The ability to translate operational issues into workable solutions
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluent English
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.