Are you a seasoned Product Manager willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using different working approaches that are both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a multi-skilled, great communicator, strong leader who manages product frameworks with ease. A Product Manager, in ScaleFocus will support the growth of the practice and will contribute for the development of interesting and challenging opportunities from our portfolio.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Serve as a Product Owner, leader and motivator for engineering scrum teams
- Create a buy-in for the product vision
- Develop requirements, drive prioritization of features and tradeoffs, write feature specifications, and constantly evolve a well-groomed backlog
- Bring industry best practices to develop a state-of-art product
- Work closely with a global team of Product Managers, Engineering, Design, Content Development, Program Management, Quality Engineering and Executive teams
What qualifications are needed?
- 2+ years of product management experience in infrastructure development and/or consumer web applications
- Near-fluent English speaking and writing skills
- Comfortable, while working with product teams using Agile development
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-growing environment and collaborate actively and effectively with multidisciplinary teams
- Motivated, dynamic, highly analytical, and detail-oriented with strong decision-making and prioritization skills
Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna / Skopje
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze.
As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle.
Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity.
That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.