At ScaleFocus we aim high. We share your enthusiasm for serving as product owner, leader, and motivator on cross-functional teams for new and existing products, developing requirements, driving prioritization of features and tradeoffs, writing feature specifications, and developing a well-groomed backlog, working closely with engineering, user experience, operations, customer marketing, customer service, and marketing to guide feature implementation and ensure that product goals are met, collecting and analyzing key site and business metrics and using this data to support the prioritizing and definition of project initiatives, as well as determining successful deployment and adoption of products. If you envision yourself as a person who will recommend and champion new projects, and support roadmap planning, collaborate strongly with cross-functional management to successfully get new project ideas on the roadmap, develop requirements, drive prioritization of features and tradeoffs, write feature specifications, and work closely with engineering, user experience, operations, customer marketing, customer service, and finance to ensure product goals are met, anticipate and resolve resource gaps, obstacles, and timing issues, ensure efficient use of company resources cross-functionally, drive innovation at the project level with considerable business impact, collect and analyze key site and business metrics and use this data to support the prioritizing and definition of project initiatives, as well as determine successful deployment and adoption of features, please read on.
- 3-5 years of product management experience with physical goods and/or consumer web applications and service sites such as photo, shopping, community and social networking
- Near-fluent English speaking and writing skills
- Comfortable working with product teams using Agile development
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment and collaborate actively and effectively with multidisciplinary teams
- Passion for bringing innovative new products to market
- Motivated, dynamic, highly analytical, and detail-oriented
- Possess strong decision-making and prioritization skills
- Communicates with ease at all levels across various cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills
Stand out with:
- Being an ex-engineer by education or previous experience, if not, you can lead technical discussions
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ScaleFocus is a technology, R&D and advanced engineering software company. We are focused on digital, data and cloud solutions. Our team delivers custom software solutions and integrates existing leading IT products under bespoke consultancy, managed services and software implementation methodologies. We work on a global level, building industry know-how, innovation and R&D centers of excellence.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for life insurance
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.