Are you a seasoned Project Coordinator willing to grow as a professional and work in a dynamic environment, using different working approaches that are both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a multi-skilled, great communicator who takes different challenges with ease. As a Project Coordinator, you will contribute to the growth of the department, work on fast-tracked performance-based career path and have the chance to join a dynamic and rewarding corporate environment.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Work as a part of the Scalefocus Project Management Office (PMO) team, focused on support in maintaining proper project management frameworks and principles, as well as project tracking and project reporting
- Work in close collaboration with Project and Delivery Managers to facilitate their daily operations and leverage efficiency
- Track, monitor and manage project tasks, schedules, budgets and resources in project tracking systems
- Identify, monitor and report on cross project dependencies
- Assist project managers with the development of project plans and related documentation
- Responsible for daily operational activities within company’s division
- Monitor document repository to keep key information up to date
- Gather information to prepare regular project status
- Ensure that time-tracking and billing processes are completed
- Engage and manage project relationships with internal stakeholders
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Participate in performance improvement initiatives
- Organize, conduct and document meetings by keeping MoM and following on Action Items
- Deploy and ensure company standards and requirements are met through conducting quality checks
- Participate in several projects
What qualifications are needed?
- Bachelor’s Degree in management, finance, business, computer science or related field
- Awareness for both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Outstating organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Great writing and verbal skills, both in Bulgarian and English language
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and meet thigh deadlines
- Agile mindset, ambiguity, and adaptability
- Great team player and contributor
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and presentational skills
- Ability to mediate and resolve conflicts in a diplomatic manner
What would be considered as an advantage?
- 2+ of experience in Project Coordination or Project Management role
- Strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience in PMO structure
- Experience in IT industry with knowledge in Software Development Lifecycle
- Certification in Scrum Master or relevant agile equivalent
- Experience with Project Management tracking tools – Jira, Trello, MS Project and others
- German language
Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna / Skopje
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze.
As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle.
Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity.
That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.