At ScaleFocus we aim high. We share your enthusiasm to:
- Be a part of exciting, cutting-edge technology projects for Fortune 500 customers
- Support the Project and Delivery Managers in organizing the workflow within the project
- Keep track of project resourcing and utilization
- Ensure that time-tracking and billing processes are completed
- Coordinate customer’s prescreening and onboarding processes
- Organize business trips for the team members alongside the internal Administration team
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in the area of IT industry
- Ability to manage the day-to-day project tasks
- Excellent negotiation, planning, time-management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional virtual teams
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Good understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- University degree or Project management training / education will be considered as an advantage
- Willingness to upskill towards project/product management
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ScaleFocus is a technology, R&D and advanced engineering software company. We are focused on digital, data and cloud solutions. Our team delivers custom software solutions and integrates existing leading IT products under bespoke consultancy, managed services and software implementation methodologies. We work on a global level, building industry know-how, innovation and R&D centers of excellence.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for life insurance
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.