ScaleFocus is opening a rewarding job opportunity. If you are eager to become part of ScaleFocus’ rapidly developing and innovative Professional Services’ team and the Project Coordinator position sounds interesting to you, then don’t waste your time and apply now!
As a Project Coordinator, you will contribute to the growth of the department, work on fast-tracked performance-based career path and have the chance to join a dynamic and rewarding corporate environment.
- Work in close collaboration with Project and Delivery Managers to facilitate their daily operations and leverage efficiency
- Track, monitor and manage project tasks and resources in project tracking systems.
- Identify, monitor and report on cross project dependencies
- Assist project managers with the development of project plans and related documentation
- Responsible for daily operational activities within company’s division
- Monitor document repository to keep key information up to date
- Gather information to prepare regular project status
- Ensure that time-tracking and billing processes are completed
- Engage and manage project relationships with internal stakeholders
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Participate in performance improvement initiatives
- Organize, conduct and document meetings by keeping MoM and following on Action Items
- Participate in several projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in management, finance, business, computer science or related field
- Awareness for both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Outstating organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Great writing and verbal skills, both in Bulgarian and English language
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and meet thigh deadlines
- Agile mindset, ambiguity, and adaptability
- Great team player and contributor
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and presentational skills
- Ability to mediate and resolve conflicts in a diplomatic manner
Will be considered as advantage if you have:
- 2+ of experience in Project Coordination or Project Management role
- Strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience in PMO structure
- Experience in IT industry with knowledge in Software Development Lifecycle
- Certification in Scrum Master or relevant agile equivalent
- Experience with Project Management tracking tools – Jira, Trello, MS Project and others
- German language
Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna / Skopje
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.