Junior Quality Assurance Engineer
Are you a Junior Quality Engineer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using a technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment? If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Junior Quality Engineer who is seeking challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- At least 1 year of experience as a Manual or Automation Quality Assurance
- Develops new test cases or scripts within a limited scope of technologies and solution area
- Executes manual or automated test cases with supervision
- Reports defects, consolidates and records test results as per established standard
- Follows entire SDLP and QE process
- Refers questions and problems to higher level staff
- Gains knowledge continually of the relevant technologies, tools and business solution
What qualifications are needed?
- Basic knowledge of quality engineering – test design, test execution, defect and test reporting
- Common knowledge of testing levels
- Novice in testing types such as functional and regression
- Basic understanding or limited experience of programming language, DB, OS and Web technologies
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze. As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle. Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity. That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
Plovdiv / Sofia / Varna / Burgas / Skopje
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.