We are excited to share with you that ScaleFocus is establishing a Research and Development Center! The reason behind it – our strong belief in and desire to support Bulgarian potential in the journey to creating/developing the most innovative software & hardware solutions. Some examples of the innovations we are planning to develop within the company:
- SoundVision – a project for assistance the everyday life of people having problems with sight; includes the development a software application & the creation a hardware device.
- EU projects in search of solutions to the problems regarding aging population.
- Innovative ideas, proposed by our colleagues.
With this in view, we are eager to meet a creative engineer and start the endless adventure of developing world-changing innovations. Read along and see if you are the person we are seeking for.
Why should you join our R&D team?
- Get involved in challenging, interesting and important projects.
- Have fun in a friendly, informal and relaxed working environment.
- Collaborate with engineers and architects with 5+ years of experience with different and innovative technologies.
- Enhance your career in one of the fastest growing IT companies in Europe.
- Enjoy flexibility with working hours.
- Earn a very competitive compensation package, boosted by your personal achievements and proactivity.
- Get appreciation for each “extra mile” covered.
- Grow and develop professionally with specialized internal trainings
How are you going to contribute to the success of your team and customer?
- By leveraging your 2+ years of professional experience with MS SQL Server or other relational or NoSQL Database.
- By using your ability to identify and resolve important problems and research questions in cutting-edge technology using inventiveness, by putting to action your creativity and produce technical development work of the highest quality.
- By demonstrating willingness and ability to resolve problems through designing custom hardware and electronics.
- By showing your understanding of system boundaries and create loosely coupled systems and code.
- By putting to action your good analytical, mathematical and statistical skills.
- By bringing your excellent algorithmic and data structures knowledge.
- By demonstrating basic knowledge in software architecture patterns.
- By cooperating with other teams through strong communicational skills.
- By being fluent in English.
What are you going to do?
- Design, create and test innovative software solutions, as well as hardware devices.
- Investigate possibilities in co-operating with local universities or research institutes to initiate and manage local innovation projects.
- Push forward the frontiers of technology development.
- Create hardware that solves real life problems, helping people through technology.
Enjoy plenty of refreshing moments with your teammates.
- Showcase your skills in table tennis, darts, foosball, etc.
- Play board or video games, drink or make beer, watch movies, go skiing, etc.
- Support diverse charity causes and enable communities through technology.
- Go on a mesmerizing trip to a mystic country by winning our innovation challenge.
- Celebrate success together!
- Participate in various fun internal initiatives. See some of them.
- Have coffee, sweets and fruits, while enjoying the view from the highest office point in Sofia.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only appropriate candidates will be contacted for an interview.