The Recruitment Lead will be part of the Scale Focus HR team and will lead the Talent Management Specialists, providing a consultative recruitment approach; driving consistent communication with business leaders, executing market analysis, generating creative sourcing techniques, candidate assessment, and other talent related activities. May also be responsible for recruiting high level positions for the company.
- 5+ years recruitment experience including agency & in-house recruitment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing a team or mentoring recruiters
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to define processes, comply with regulations
- Experience with change management and the ability to be flexible in work style and responsibility
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to report and understand data
- Ability to deal with ever-changing organizational situations and anticipate/forecast customer demand across the business
- Self-motivated and results driven with the ability to influence others
- High level of energy, creativity and independent thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Works closely with the HR Director, regarding the overall HR strategy
- Manages a team of Management Specialists. Responsible for coaching and developing the existing team members
- Creates the hiring strategy across all company locations
- Leads special recruitment projects as assigned including relationships with Hiring Agencies, and various hiring platforms and initiatives
- Participates in regular meetings with hiring managers and HRBP’s, providing consultative approach on talent management
- Builds and maintains proactive partnerships with all internal and external client groups in order to understand the business needs, staffing needs and issues, and offers solutions through creative and effective sourcing resources and tools
- Develops and executes recruitment strategies to proactively search for a diverse pool of candidates using various recruiting methods to include networking/relationship building, social networking sites, and internet
- Works closely with the Employer Branding team in regards to the overall company image among potential new hires
- Gathers industry trends, labor market conditions and creates search strategies based on findings
- Implements and enforces consistency with recruiting policies and procedures
- Generates reports and data for special projects, new proposals and general corporate information
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ScaleFocus is a technology, R&D and advanced engineering software company. We are focused on digital, data and cloud solutions. Our team delivers custom software solutions and integrates existing leading IT products under bespoke consultancy, managed services and software implementation methodologies. We work on a global level, building industry know-how, innovation and R&D centers of excellence.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for life insurance
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.