Sales Partner – Customer Success
Reach new professional heights and:
- Develop strategic relationships with existing customers using cross-sell and upsell practices
- Engage with business stakeholders on customer side to comprehend strategic needs & leverage solution offerings from our versatile portfolio
- Work closely with inside sales and marketing teams to target the most appropriate customers with focused offerings
- Plan customer engagements ahead together with Delivery and Business Unit Management, ensure business-as-usual running of existing projects and assist when needed
- Explore customer organization, introduce partnership opportunities with new stakeholders and grow engagements organically and non-organically
- Customer acumen – proactively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy, and competitive landscape
- Drive the development of customer and partner relationships with a focus on increasing penetration, differentiation and value
- Ensure the accounts are managed with the highest adherence to our practices and drive for top performance in all results
- Work with the delivery teams in establishing and developing long-term customer commitment through maintaining strong customer satisfaction, implementing proactive/corrective actions as necessary
If you have/are:
- Experience and proven track record in developing/selling high value, long lead time enterprise software solutions
- Determination, independence, active listening, and attention to details, exuding a high sense of urgency
- Drive to always be prepared, be passionate and believe in what you are doing
- Open-mindedness and alluring communication skills
- Endless positive attitude, insatiable learning desire and hunger for greater good fights
- Persistence, not insolence and unyielding customer focus
- Passion/no fear for new business development–demand creation skills are critical
- High comfort level, situational fluency, and senior presence with senior customer executives across procurement, logistics, IT, materials, and finance
- BSc/MSc degree in Technology, Business Administration, Economics or other suitable
- Proficient knowledge and command of English
And you stand out with:
• Industry domain expertise. Any of these is a plus: Healthcare, FinTech, Telco, Automotive, Banking, Energy etc.
• German is a plus
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Capital Fort, Sofia
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.